Keeping you safe and well while you live independently at home
- chronic pain management
- rehabilitation and exercise programs
- musculoskeletal conditions
- cardiorespiratory concerns
- neurological ailments
- gait support including mobility equipment and more…
- equipment prescription
- home modifications - rails, ramps
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) assessments
- detailed Home Care Package (HCP) assessments and reports
- recommendations for other services and supports
Qualified, trained and registered physios and OTs that come to you!
For Home Care Package (HCP) recipients and private clients seeking in-home care and support.
Our friendly Australian-qualified clinicians provide quality services and treatments to elderly and disabled clients within the comfort of your own home. Partnering with community and home care providers to understand your client’s needs, our multidisciplinary care approach is designed to maximise patient outcomes. Contact us to arrange a home visit. We also offer telehealth consultations when face-to-face appointments aren’t possible.